Thursday, November 17, 2011

Book Review: Beside Still Waters by Tricia Goyer

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to share with you another vloggy book review. I tried desperately to keep this to 2-3 minutes, but it's just not going to happen unless I'm an auctioneer. So I hope you take 4 minutes of your time to listen to this review of this great book.



I hope you enjoyed that review and will run out right now and buy that book! ;-)

Also, you can check out Tricia Goyer at her WEBSITE.

You can also find her at TOGINET for her show LIVING INSPIRED. Her show is every Thursday from 4-5...so don't miss it. Past shows are available on podcast.

YOUR TURN: Do you read Amish Fiction? Why or Why Not? I'd love to know what your thoughts are on this very hot genre!

Cheers,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

LifeWay sent me a calendar at the beginning of the year promoting her new book. After flipping through the calendar and checking out the recipes and tidbits about Amish life I finally bought the book. I loved it! I couldn't wait for #2 to come out. Her writing reminds me of Beverly Lewis in how the outcome isn't 100% from the start. I read #2 right after it came out and now I sit here biding my time till April and book 3 comes out. =)