Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My first Podcast Interview!

Hi Everyone! There's this amazing, podcasting Mom, Kerimae, from the Northwest that I've been listening to for a while now...and reading her blog. I approached her about reviewing my book & she loved it so much she decided to do a 2 part podcast interview featuring Seasons & me! I was so surprised but very thrilled.

The first of the 2 podcasts just came out late last night.

Here you go!

Check out Kerimae's blog and learn more about her, maybe she'll become a regular for you, too! I've learned so many things from her and have been so encouraged by her love for her family, God, and for her readers/listeners. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

http://www.kerimae.com/2011/09/book-review-for-you.html

I hope you listen, enjoy, & share!

Kindred,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Eileen Rife said...

Lovely to visit your site, Elizabeth! Congratulations on SEASONS! Sounds enchanting and endearing.

Anonymous said...

You have really interesting blog, keep up posting such informative posts!