Monday, September 10, 2012

5 things...I will blog about...

So, I'm a list-maker. I don't know why but while The Major was deployed I didn't write 1 measly list...except for a grocery list. I have no idea what came over me but I didn't have a to-do list anything like I usually do.

I have been so list-deprived that I am just in the mood to write lists about everything! So, with that, I am starting a series of lists for my blog. I will probably only be blogging every Monday. I know, I should do it more than that, but I am going to do what I can.

Here are the 5 things I will probably blog about...

Here's one of my little DIY projects.
Crayola Air Dry clay of my sweet, little family.
5-Random things I am learning about whatever. Okay, don't laugh. What might some of these topics be? Health. DIYing. Baking. Cooking. Mothering. Marriage. Military life. Goal setting. Random tips!

4-Homeschooling! Yes, I am a homeschooler. I love it and I'll post occasionally about it, I'm sure. My oldest is doing K5 right now and I'm excited to say her reading skills improve daily! I am amazed! I love watching her learn.

3-Books and Authors I love! To include, but not limited to: Allison Pittman, Lynn Austin, Nicholas Sparks, Tricia Goyer, Siri Mitchell, Susan Meissner, Ted Dekker...etc. There are many more!

2-My writing career and the direction I am heading...to include my spiritual journey as well! I finished a book these past few months and I'm very excited about it! I hope to share more with you soon.

1-Writing and publishing in general. The world of writing is constantly evolving. From ebooks to publishing houses shifting and merging. I am pretty new to this world but I hope to take you along for the ride!

I really don't know if these are in order of importance or frequency of what I'll post about...but listing them backwards gives so much more suspense and mystery...I am such a mystery, aren't I! Ha!

Do you have a blog? If so, tell me about it in the comments and what you like to blog about!

Cheers,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Carin said...

The things you write are great !!!

I always blog about my cross stitch and quilting and show with pictures the things I made. Sometimes I write about personal things when something happens or about difficult things, such as that i have now almost a half year a tennis elbow and I can't do cross stitch or hand quilting, thats frustrated LOL but hey ... then you have to look at the things you CAN do and luckily I can make stictheries for my quilts and I even learn to do quilt patching on the sewing machine :-) I have learned to look at things in a positive way, things you can do and not look at the things you can't do !!