Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quick Personal Update!!!

I had a baby!!!

Yes, Baby Moe made a slightly early appearance on Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 4:04a. She was born perfect and on my bathroom floor! Yes, I had already planned a home birth with a licensed midwife but my labor went so fast my midwife was still 10 minutes away. Daddy delivered sweet Mercy Elizabeth with our 3 year old (who woke to me nearing the end of labor) Felicity cheering me on.

It was a perfect experience, truly. Daddy did an amazing job & even grabbed the video camera after  handing Mercy to me.

Mercy was born at 6lbs 2oz & 19". She's soooo unbelievably sweet and as cute as a button. She looks a lot like her big sissy &, to me, appropriately resembles her daddy. Love my family! My husband and I feel an even more special connection after this experience. I am amazed by him!

I probably will be worse at blogging now than I was before. haha But, please don't give up on me. :-)

On that early Sunday morning I felt like I was living a piece of fiction...sometimes life truly is the best inspiration.

by Elizabeth

No comments: