Friday, August 20, 2010

Pittman Workshop!


YAY!

I get the pleasure of hosting a rather intimate workshop tomorrow featuring Allison Pittman. YES, THE Allison Pittman.

I am so fortunate that she is one of my critique partners and our group decided we wanted to take some time to learn more about the craft of writing and who better than to hire Allison to teach us. If you've been at a workshop facilitated by Allison then you know what a fabulous teacher she is. I've learned more in a few of her short workshop sessions than I thought possible.

Allison Pittman is a great writer and is up for a CAROL award for Stealing Home. I'm so thrilled for her and just praise God that she leads my critique group. Truly...what a blessing!

Allison also has an amazing new book coming out on September 1st. I could not put this book down! It is her Sister-Wife Series...the book is titled For Time & Eternity. I will likely be doing an interview & give away in the next month. Sooooo, stay tuned!

If you'd like to learn more about Allison (& you should!)...see the following links.

Allison's Website
Allison's Blog

Check her out!

by Elizabeth

No comments: